Strategic Business Advisor
A great strategic business advisor helps you understand that over the course of your career, you’ll deal with a variety of problems that hinder performance. And if you’re anything like me, you’re driven to overcome these hurdles as efficiently as possible — so you can move on to the next best thing.
During the last two decades, I’ve experienced the majority of common executive obstacles, from “broken” teams and personality clashes, to process and efficiency issues. If you’re looking to clear your worst stumbling blocks, I can help.
What’s on Your Agenda?
- As an executive, maybe you wonder what your employees really think about your leadership. Would it be possible to improve the relationships, teamwork, and productivity of your staff?
- We all know the power of a good message, but do your public speaking skills fall short of the mark? A leader in business today can’t get ahead without the ability to engage, entertain, and inform an audience. Developing a message and delivering it with authority is essential for success, and everyone can improve this skill.
- Are you looking to shape a career that matches your personal values and the specific challenges of the work/family balance you face?
- Every member of your team is different, and each possesses a specialized skill set. That’s why you hired them. Would you like to learn to harness those individual talents to complement one another for the best possible outcome?
- Do you know how to make your assistant an invaluable asset, or how to manage your boss’s boss?
If any of these situations sound familiar, consider giving me a call for some real-world advice. Even if you don’t see your issue on the list, chances are, I can still help. Call me at 713-397-5416, or email me at Elizabeth@Ehoff.com, and we can take it from there.