I’ve been where you’ve been.
One of the most important lessons I took away from a successful 30-year business career was that most people never get honest, direct feedback from the people they work with. Yet, when you are challenged by team dynamics, passed over for a promotion, or faced with a difficult decision, honest, direct feedback is exactly what you need.
By the time I retired from my executive role at a Fortune 500 company — the world’s largest medical device company — I’d led senior management through crisis situations, downsizing, mergers, and changes in leadership. I’d presented to boards, achieved a series of impressive promotions, and was responsible for global P&L in a division generating over $100 million dollars. How did I do it? By constantly evolving, turning weaknesses into strengths, and seeking the right kind of feedback to help me succeed. I can help you do the same.
Am I a Good Fit for Hoff Executive Coaching?
Are you a C Level Executive who…
- •Wants to assess senior staff, improve collaboration, and foster an inspiring team culture
- •Would like to improve how you are viewed as a leader
- •Wishes to excel at leading a diverse, global team
- •Needs sound advice on best next career moves
- •Desires a neutral sounding board in times of business crisis or change
- •Is seeking board approval on a cornerstone project or concept
Are you a Mid-level Manager who…
- •Isn’t advancing in your career, despite excellent qualifications
- •Isn’t sure why your ideas are not accepted by your colleagues or superiors
- •Wants to improve in specific areas, such as public speaking or presentation skills
- •Is too busy putting out fires to accomplish your work objectives
- •Wants to inspire your team to excel
Are you a HR Professional who…
- •Is seeking a long-term coaching solution for multiple executive positions
- •Would like a reputable coach to recommend to employees interested in one-on-one mentoring
- •Needs a second opinion on leadership training or mentoring programs within the organization