Even the most successful executive can hit a career plateau. Do you ever wonder…
- If I’m doing all that’s expected of me — and more — how come I’m not getting that promotion?
- Is it better to stay put and persevere, or cut my losses and move on?
- Why are my colleagues undermining me … or, am I sabotaging myself?
- Why can’t I get any traction with my business goals?
A Constructive Plan of Action
Consider taking the same approach to your career as you do with your day-to-day projects: define your goals, plan a strategic path to achieve those goals, and follow your plan. Here are a few areas I can help you with:
- Mapping your company’s organizational chart to determine the best path to your desired position.
- Determining whether or not your current corporate culture truly aligns with your personal and professional interests.
- Reviewing your management style to identify where communication may be breaking down.
- Projecting where you’d like to be in the next two to three years — and figuring out what steps you’ll need to take to get there.
If you’re ready to discuss your career options, call me at 713-397-5416, or email me at Elizabeth@Ehoff.com.